[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRayCastMapper in vtk7.1

檐下听雪 707919138 at qq.com
Fri Jan 8 20:33:07 EST 2016

When I changed my vtk6.3 to vtk7.1, i found some problems in using volume in  my project.
The problems like this:

Generic Warning: In c:\vtk source\vtk-7.1-master\vtk-master\rendering\volume\vtkVolumeRayCastFunction.h, line 162
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper::vtkVolumeRayCastMapper was deprecated for VTK 7.0 and will be removed in a future version.

Generic Warning: In C:\VTK Source\VTK-7.1-master\VTK-master\Rendering\Volume\vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction.cxx, line 2350
vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction::vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction was deprecated for VTK 7.0 and will be removed in a future version.

Generic Warning: In C:\VTK Source\VTK-7.1-master\VTK-master\Rendering\Volume\vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction.cxx, line 1044
vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction::vtkVolumeRayCastIsosurfaceFunction was deprecated for VTK 7.0 and will be removed in a future version.

so,I wonder what can I change my project to solve this problem.