[vtkusers] How to solve MakeCurrent error?

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Jan 8 09:44:35 EST 2016

Can you include a stack trace for when it hits that error?

Thanks
Ken

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Rakesh Patil <rakesh.p at tataelxsi.co.in>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am not able to find any help related to this issue. Is there no solution
> for this?
>

> Thanks
>
> Rakesh Patil
>
> ------------------------------

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
518 371 3971

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.