[vtkusers] Delaunay 2D

Matteo sendtomatteo at yahoo.it
Tue Jan 5 04:33:52 EST 2016

Hi
I have some points to be triangulated, but it seems I can not use
vtkDelaunay2D filter because these points can not processed on the XY plane.
I also tried to use a vtkTransform to select a different projection
plane, but this solves only partially the problem, and again the "error"
persists.
This because these points are really in a complex position, so there is
not a common normal to the interpolated face... you can think to the
"mobius strip", just to figure out the problem.
Is there a filter (analog to vtkDelaunay2D), that can solve this?
Thanks
Matteo