[vtkusers] Problem with vtkInteractorStyleImage

Mercusyo gregory.baert at inserm.fr
Mon Jan 4 05:39:10 EST 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Effectively, I forgot to define the macro. So the
event works fine.
But, I have a problem, I would like to use the "window/level" when click
left on the mouse and move it to left/right/up/down ... but the window/level
fonctionnality does not work ... However, I herit from
"vtkInteractorStyleImage"

I use DICOM files in input and C++ Builder on windows 7 system. The same
code in a MS Microsoft binary file (Visual Studio 2010 C++ - 32 bits), cause
"access violation" ...

Best regards,