[vtkusers] vtkPicker returned actor

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:00:28 EST 2016

Problem is I am not picking the volume, I am picking only the plane. The
volume is not rendered at the time when the picking happens, only the plane
is rendered and represents a slice of the volume.

Thus, the volume and the plane are connected, whenever one of them is moved
or rotated, I compute the reslice axes necessary from the matrices of the
plane actor and the volume and use SetResliceAxes();
with the computed and appropriate matrix.

So the plane is a vtkActor with a vtkPolyDataMapper. The mapper uses a
vtkPlaneSource as an input connection.