[vtkusers] Move camera in vtkGraphLayoutView

Birky22 rbirkus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 07:10:39 EST 2016

Hello experts,

I am a newbie in VTK. I was trying the CreateTree.cxx example where I am
able to zoom in or zoom out the tree, select verteces and edges, but I would
like to move the camera (left, right, up, down). Is it somehow possible? How
can enable moving the camera for the vtkGraphLayoutView (exact code would be
the best). I was searching on google and also in the vtk documentation, but
without success.

Thank you.

Regards,
Robert