[vtkusers] Show whole volume under a slice

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:18:15 EST 2016

Ok I solved the memory issue, It was just one pointer being freed later on in
the code.

However I don't see how to use the vtkPlaneCollection here. I can easily
create it with:
        /vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneCollection> coll =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneCollection>::New();
	coll->AddItem(plane);/

Yet I don't know how to then set the collection (of just one but collection
anyway I guess :D) to the vtkPlanes.
Also the code I wrote so far compiles and run but I don't see the expected
output, there's no clipping at all even though I do think that I can clearly
see my plane move "through" my data