[vtkusers] Activez 6.2 Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll

MaitaOriana maitaoriana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:37:37 EST 2016

Hi, I'm trying to compile activiz 6.2. But I have an error when compiling
with Visual Studio's mummy, it does not generate Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dll.
I produced the following error:

Building C # library 'Kitware.mummy.Runtime' ...
11> Microsoft (R) Visual C # Compiler version 4.6.1055.0
11> for C # 5
11> Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
11> This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework,
but only supports language versions up to C # 5, Which is no longer the
latest version. That compilers support for newer versions of the C #
programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240
11> Error CS1577: Failed to build the assembly - The valid assembly can not
have a specific processor module 'Kitware.mummy.Runtime.Unmanaged.dll'
11> Project: error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code of "Building C #
library 'Kitware.mummy.Runtime' ..."
11> The build log was saved at "file: // c: \ VTK 6.2 \ Activiz \
mummy-build \ Runtime \ Kitware.mummy.Runtime.dir \ Release \ BuildLog.htm"
11> Kitware.mummy.Runtime - 1 errors, 0 warnings

Thank you