[vtkusers] vtkPicker returned actor

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:37:35 EST 2016

While reading your answer I was about to ask about speed and performance of
both but you actually gave me the answer in the end :).

One more quick question about the pickers then. So my vtkPlane is actually a
slice of a bigger dataset (imageReslice). My question is, with the help of
the pickers, is it possible to go from my screen coordinates to my dataset
coordinates? For instance if I wanted to get on which point X,Y,Z my finger
is placed when I'm touching the slice?

Thanks again for the additional information and the initial help you have
provided.

Lonni