[vtkusers] Cell locator : find closest point computation details

Jean-Michel Lucas jm.lucas at gantha.com
Tue Feb 23 12:27:01 EST 2016

Thank you for your answer David.

I referred to neighbour cells because I wanted to know how the closest cell is identified (I assumed it was based on the distance).

My problem is to know, given a point that is in a large cell but actually closer to the center of a neighbour smaller cell, which of the two is identified as the closest cell.

Jean-Michel