[vtkusers] OpenGL errors upon move from 6.3.0 to 7.0.0

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Tue Feb 23 11:37:41 EST 2016

There are 16600 points and 16600 normals in each model, I'm using Qt 5.5 and there are four of these models - 1 in each renderview -  (Sagital, Axial, Coronal, etc). Each model is composed of surfaces created with triangle strips.

Each model contains a number of actors for each surface, (variable, depends on anatomy) put together into an assembly.

It's a medical application. Works fine in VTK 6.3.0

NVidia quadro K5200
Graphics Card should be beefy enough.

Rick