[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindowInteracotr does not return

Muhammad Jawad softplanner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:38:43 EST 2016

I figured it out, engine->show() solved the problem.

The next problem with vtkInteractorStyleImage. I'm using custom
vtkInteractorStyleImage that I got from this link:

 http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/ReadDICOMSeries

Problem is that, when I move slice forward or backward, program goes crash.

Have you any idea ?

--
Muhammad Jawad