[vtkusers] Vtk Python Widgets

CHENET Aude (External) Aude.CHENET-ext at galderma.com
Tue Feb 23 04:59:41 EST 2016

Hello,

I’ve built VTK from sources with Tk Components. I can find in my path D:\VTK\bin\vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets-6.3.dll
I don’t have any more the error I had before. But when I run OrthogonalPlanesWithTkPhoto.py it stops without reason.
I tried to debug, and find the problem is in vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets.py, at the end of the script. It tries to load the dll (and it doesn’t work?) and the program is terminated with exit value -1073741819…

Does someone have an idea?

Aude