[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget for vtkResliceImageViewer

Konstantin dmitrievko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:50:16 EST 2016

I saw a few posts about this, but non of them has a newbie-friendly solution
or any solution at all.

I have a vtkResliceImageViewer where I display some DICOM data. I also
managed to add
vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D+vtkSeedRepresentation+vtkSeedWidget to place
some seeds, but the problem is that I cannot add seeds to any slice expect
for Z=0 slice. When I scroll up and try to add new seeds, they still appear
on Z=0 slice.

Here is my code:
resliceImageViewer[i] = vtkSmartPointer< vtkResliceImageViewer >::New();
/interactorTrueSeed = vtkSmartPointer<vtkRenderWindowInteractor>::New();
handleRepTrue = vtkSmartPointer<vtkPointHandleRepresentation3D>::New();
widgetRepTrue = vtkSmartPointer<vtkSeedRepresentation>::New();
seedWidgetTrue = vtkSmartPointer<vtkSeedWidget>::New();

interactorTrueSeed->SetRenderWindow(
resliceImageViewer[2]->GetRenderWindow() );
handleRepTrue->GetProperty()->SetColor( 1, 0, 0 );
widgetRepTrue->SetHandleRepresentation( handleRepTrue );
seedWidgetTrue->SetInteractor( interactorTrueSeed );
seedWidgetTrue->SetRepresentation( widgetRepTrue );
seedWidgetTrue->On();
interactorTrueSeed->Start();/

I don't have any custom interactors.