[vtkusers] Access the points of a certain region extracted by vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter

normanius juch at zhaw.ch
Sat Feb 20 19:59:41 EST 2016

Hi all

I use vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter in the following way.

Now, here's the question: *How can I extract the poly data of the largest
region, without the filtered points?*

The question is not trivial. I noticed that the following is not possible:

This will also yield the points of the non-largest regions.

What I currently do is the following:

This works, but I wondered whether there is built-in way to access just one
single region, without any relics from the other regions.

Thanks,
Normanius