[vtkusers] [Java] VTK volume rendering

atc1992vtk atc1992vtk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:58:36 EST 2016

Hi guys,
I am working on an application using VTK with Java on Mac.
Currently I am working on the volume rending function, the file I am working
with is *UnstructedGrid*.
I got some trouble in displaying the file, I tried to use different mapper
and filter, only "*vtkProjectedTetrahedraMapper*" is working but the result
was so laggy that i even couldn't move the object. So of the other Mapper
(e.g. vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeMapper) I got a "*Invalid memory access of
location*" error.

Can anyone give me an up-to-date example or some hints on the correct class
should be used in the pipeline??

Andy