[vtkusers] vtkEventQtSlotConnect not wrapped in python 2.7 + VTK6.3

hchen hjchen.work at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:46:51 EST 2016

Hi David,

I removed the EXCLUDE_FROM_WRAPPING line, but it didn't quite work, the
error massage reads:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `GUISupport/Qt/moc_QVTKApplication.h',
needed by `GUISupport/Qt/vtkGUISupportQtHierarchy.stamp.txt'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/vtkGUISupportQt.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

One thing I noticed, when building VTK5.10, there is an entry
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_SIP, but in building VTK6.3, this entry is no longer there.
I am not sure if this has anything to do with above error.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Chen