[vtkusers] (dcmtk -> vtkImageData) for Volume rendering

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Feb 10 08:48:25 EST 2016

Mallikarjun,

Could you clarify for me whether the first image at all looks like a human
head? Is the issue that the color/opacity maps do not appear to be applied
correctly, or that the data is just completely strange when reading from
dcmtk?

If it is the latter, I have a couple guesses:

- maybe your dimensions are off from what dcmtk tells you
- maybe dcmtk's conventions for voxel order are different from VTK

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer