[vtkusers] QVTKWidget + Dock/Undocking + MAC OS

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 09:47:43 EST 2016

Hello,

I am facing a very strange issue with Dock/Undocking when one of the docked
widget is QVTKWidget. I have a centralWidget which contains four tabs. Each
tab is an inherited from QWidget. Among these, one widget is QVTKWidget.
The issue what I am facing is when I click on the bar and try to undock,
the mouse events are lost. I release the mouse button and move the mouse,
QVTKWidget keeps moving along with the mouse. I need to click once again on
the tab and then it gets undocked fully. Some times while undocking or
docking, I observed flickering effect on the renderwindow.

It gives feeling like QDockWidget is passing some information/signal to its
widgets, which QVTKWidget is not able to process, and other QWidgets are
able to process. Has anyone come across this type of scenario?

Thanks in advance