[vtkusers] VTK 6.2 Java Standalone Application

Setegn, Manny setegn.2 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Feb 7 09:14:22 EST 2016

I have a Java VTK project which I have been working on, and I have been attempting to get it to run outside of the Eclipse environment.  To my understanding, all that needed to be done is include the path with all of the dlls to the System Environment Path (Windows 8.1) and the JVM's java.library.path would find it.  That seems to be the case in the Eclipse environment, but something is missing when I am compiling it from the command line.  I am getting a ton of Unsatisfied Linking errors, and would like to know what I am doing wrong.

When creating the jar, I've packaged all of the jars which I've referenced to.  The only thing I think it could be is that it is not finding the vtk jar file I packaged into the runnable jar.  I was hoping for more insight, so please any help would be great!