[vtkusers] vtkTesting

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:23:35 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

It works fine in a copy of VTK 6.3 that I built myself.

It might be a problem with the python path on your machine.  Have you
checked that python is importing the 'vtk' module from the correct location?

import vtk
print vtk.__file__

You can also use spotlight or "find" to locate the testing module on your
system:

find ~ -name vtkTestingRenderingPython.so

 - David