[vtkusers] UseShadowsOn makes VTK 7.0.0 crash

vincentrivola vincentrivola at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:37:52 EST 2016

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case I only added the line indicated in my previous post. Its was just
a test since as you indicate in the release note, the default head light
won't have a specific effect on the scene shadows. However I was not
expecting it to crash.

So I would like to resolve this issue first before spending more time on
adding specific lights and place them correctly. Unless this is the reason
for the crash.

I add you the log written which might help you figure out what went wrong?

hs_err_pid2960.log
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5736338/hs_err_pid2960.log>