[vtkusers] OFF TOPIC

Eduardo - Gmail eduardo.ecamargo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:03:52 EST 2016

Hi , my friends!!

First of all, sorry for this off topic message but I have to ask for help.
Well, I will move from Brazil to Canada (Vancouver) in next March and I was
wondering if there is someone, or some company, that is using VTK. I have a
lot of experience in software development using VTK/ITK and I want to work
with it in Vancouver, if someone could help me I will apreciate. This is my
LinkedIn profile https://ca.linkedin.com/in/camargoeduardo

Atenciosamente,

Eduardo Camargo, M.Sc.

Analista de Sistemas
Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em
Medicina Assistida por Computação Científica
INCT-MACC  http://macc.lncc.br
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
LNCC - http://www.lncc.br
Skype: camargo_rh

"Work hard toward your goals, no matter what obstacles get in your way.
Even if you think you can’t do it, just be disciplined, put your mind to
it, and then do your best." -  Jean Chiar - SETI Institute