[vtkusers] Python 3 status and Debian/Ubuntu packages?

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Wed Feb 3 07:56:32 EST 2016

> VTK 7.0 has support for Python 3, for more details see:
> https://blog.kitware.com/vtk-7-0-0/

Ah yes, thanks Armin. Do you know if all of VTK should work, or if there
are still parts which only work under Python 2?

Anyone using Python 3 who has hit any roadbumps?

That only leaves the question about Debian/*buntu packages, but I guess
there are none, seeing as 7.0 is still a release candidate?

Elvis