[vtkusers] VTK and QML

Max-Heinrich Laves maxheinrich1988 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:22:04 EST 2016

Hi Oliver,

just after pressing 'send', I realised you are comaso on GitHub ;-)

When building VTK for x86, you can enable the external rendering module
with 'Module_vtkRenderingExternal=ON' which gives access to
vtkExternalOpenGLRenderWindow class. Unfortunately, this option is not
available when building for Android, so subclassing
vtkGenericOpenGLRenderWindow seems to be necessary. Or am I wrong?

Thanks,
Max