[vtkusers] Can I use XDMF as a container for a set of vtkDataSets?

Patricio Palma C. patriciop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 02:09:46 EST 2016

Hi experts

​I would like to export a set of vtkUnstructuredGrids and vtkPolyDatas to a
file in XDMF format by using vtkXdmfWriter. For the moment I've managed to
generate a XDMF output for each vtkUnstructuredGrids and vtkPolydata
object, which is a a bit cumbersome (a lot of files :) ).

My expectation is to get only one XDMF file with the description of the
each dataset and one .H5 file with  the data (points, cells, data
attributes) of the datasets.

Is it possible to do that with vtkXdfmWriter?

​
Thanks​
--
Patricio Palma Contreras