[vtkusers] Read Vector Field from Structured Point VTK file

Adam Mueller spamsammeler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 07:53:00 EST 2016

Hi,

I'm completely new to VTK and I have to implement some calculations on
3D-Vecotr Fields. I was given such a file:

I want to get the Coordinates of those vertices in hands what I got so far
is the following:

Thank you for your help. I'm really stuck here for more than 2 days.

Additional question: Is there any book-like documentation for VTK and C++ I
only found TCL documentation which doesnt help much here.