[vtkusers] vtk.vtkDistributedDataFilter() not works

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Dec 5 11:33:20 EST 2016

I'm not 100% sure of this, but the vtkPointSource produces an output
with only 1 cell. That may not be partitionable by the
vtkDistributeDataFilter. You shouldn't get duplicate output in each
piece, but let's not worry about that for now.

Try swapping out the vtkPointSource with a vtkSphereSource and see if
the data is partitioned.

HTH,
Cory

--