[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon broken in 7 vs 6.3 ?

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Wed Aug 31 16:19:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

If I modify the TrackballCamera.cxx example file as follows

 // Render an image (lights and cameras are created automatically)
  renderWindow->SetWindowName("Trackball Camera");
  renderWindow->Render();

 // vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera> style =
   vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon> style =
      //      vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera>::New();
     vtkSmartPointer<vtkInteractorStyleDrawPolygon>::New();

In VTK 6.3.x I get correct behavior ("lasso area is drawn")

Same code built with VTK 7 no drawing occurs, lasso area NOT drawn. Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Rick