[vtkusers] vtkPlaybackWidget not working in Activiz.NET

Sunil Mathew sunilmathew at triassicsolutions.com
Wed Aug 31 04:12:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm clicking on the playback buttons but they do not trigger the overridden
method. I tried making the call explicitly and it does work. I also tried
some enable flags, but did not seem to work. Any help is appreciated. I got
here by trying out an example->
https://itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Broken/Widgets/PlaybackWidget

public class PlaybackRepresentation: vtkPlaybackRepresentation{
    public new static PlaybackRepresentation New()
    {
        return new PlaybackRepresentation();
    }

    public PlaybackRepresentation()
    {
    }

    public override void Play()
    {
        Log("Play pressed.");
    }}
PlaybackRepresentation   pbRep    = PlaybackRepresentation.New();
vtkPlaybackWidget        pbWidget = vtkPlaybackWidget.New();
public void AddPlaybackWidget(){
    pbRep.SetShowBorderToOff();
    pbRep.SetPosition( 0.43, 0.05);
    pbRep.SetPosition2(0.14, 0.07);

    pbWidget.SetInteractor(_style.GetInteractor());
    pbWidget.SetRepresentation(pbRep);
    pbWidget.On();

    pbRep.Play(); // This does work, but clicking
                  // on the button does not trigger the method call }