[vtkusers] Variable alpha in lookup table based on scalar

Miorelli, Federico Federico.Miorelli at CGG.COM
Tue Aug 30 05:23:48 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I would like to use a scalar property to pilot the alpha channel of a lookup table.
The property must be different from the one that drives the color.

Suppose I have a data source (could be ImageData or StructuredGrid)

-    Cell scalars "value" --> determine RGB values

-    Cell scalars "reliability" --> determine alpha values.

I don't want to do volume rendering, just to fade out some cells in a surface representation.

What approach would you suggest?

Thanks,
Federico

This email and any accompanying attachments are confidential. If you received this email by mistake, please delete
it from your system. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the email by others is strictly prohibited.