[vtkusers] How to run vtk at MFC View Port?

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 09:32:19 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:11 AM, 이민규 <lmklgm at naver.com> wrote:

> Hi :)
>

> I want to run VTK at MFC.
>

> So I find an example about SimpleMFC on VTK examples.
>

> But, It didn't build on my computer.

Can you post the build error?  (Or a translation of it into English).

> I use VTK 7.0.0 Version, and VS 2015.

VS 2015 and VTK 7.0.0 were released fairly close to each other.  So I don't
remember if VTK 7.0.0 supports building with VS 2015.  I would recommend
either trying VS 2013 (which should build) or updating your VTK to build
from the master branch (which supports VS 2015).

> I converted 'VTK setup file' by Cmake, and I set 'Visual Studio 14 2015'
>

> I couldn't find MFC example using VTK 7.0.0 .
>

> If someone use MFC using VTK7.0.0, please help me about that. Thank you
>
> I don't know much about MFC, sorry,  If someone else on the list knows
about this and wants to chime in, please do.

HTH,
Shawn