[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

zkhan zamir.khan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:32:28 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've been able to successfully build Activiz 6.2 (both x86 and x64) thanks
to all of the knowledge in this thread and the files provided by Mark.

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to successfully build Activiz 6.2 (or
above) with the underlying VTK compiled for OpenGL2. I think I need to add
references to the vtK...OpenGL2 libraries in the Activiz CMake, but I have
yet to be able to do that successfully.

Thanks,
Zamir