[vtkusers] Volume rendering problem

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Thu Aug 11 09:26:22 EDT 2016

> Some systems only support up to 4096 as a 3D texture dimension, maybe try
> 300x300x4096 -Ken

Ah, but in the test case, the working volume is 2000x300x300, while the
non-working one is 2500x300x300. So both volumes in the test case are well
below 4096 (though in the end, I want to render a 5000x300x300 volume).

I just had a collegue try the test case. He's on a pretty similar (but
probably slightly beefier) intel graphics chipset, and he could reproduce
the problem.

It would be very interesting if someone could try the test case on a
machine with more powerful graphics.

Elvis