[vtkusers] Gouraud shading of a vtkStructuredGrid's boundary

Luca Pallozzi Lavorante lplavorante at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:20:45 EDT 2016

Hi Cory, thank you for the quick reply.
I have tried setting the whole extent of the grid in the
vtkStructuredGridGeometryFIlter and obtained only the grid's points as
before.
Then I used vtkDataSetGeometryFilter and it worked. It even copied nicely
the cell data I had in the original grid.
I think this solved the problem.

  Thank you once again,

          Luca