[vtkusers] VTK animation under VTK-Web framework

沈庄明 zhuangming.shen at sphic.org.cn
Tue Aug 2 04:37:58 EDT 2016

​​Hi all,

I saw Bryan Conrad provided us a practical example on VTK animation (https://itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Animation​). Now, I'd like to refer this example to animate objects (e.g. sphere or cone) under VTK-Web framework (e.g. vtk_web_cone.py). As far as I know, "TimerEvent" is used as a timer to trigger an event repeatedly, and this timer is bound to renderWindowInteractor by AddObserver. However, in vtk_web_cone.py, it seems that web server is waiting after the renderWindow is set as an active object. How can I start the timer? How to integrate the example into vtk_web_cone.py? Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance​.

Regards,

Zhuangming Shen