[vtkusers] vtkVolumePicker

Richard Frank rickfrank at me.com
Thu Apr 21 17:44:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm having trouble reaching all ijk in a volume using the Volume Picker.

The computed ijk returned from the picker is in a few cases incorrect. I realize there are rounding issues and such, but I'm trying to pick a single voxel and I get back, say, 314,391,454 instead of 313,392,454 - in image coordinates, for example.

Most often it is fine - it's just in some cases there are small rows / columns that are unreachable. Anyone have any advice on this? I assume it's some sort of fractional voxel issue but I need to find a way to reach all the voxels. I've tried setting the tolerance but it's unclear if that's really the issue....

Thanks

Rick