[vtkusers] VTK and Cmake

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Apr 15 15:40:59 EDT 2016

Very likely. This biggest change happened in the 6.0 transition where the
cmake structure of VTK and the pipeline connectivity changed. Search for
vtk migration guide to learn about each. Also, peruse the API change
summary pages on the roadmap page of the wiki a broad summary of changes
since 5.10.1.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer