[vtkusers] VTK and Cmake

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Apr 15 13:45:29 EDT 2016

That is tougher.

I am pretty sure that CMake's ExternalProject's (aka superbuilds) don't
support that. I imaging you might have a custom external project stage fire
off a process that builds VTK independently with a different CMake.

You might want to ask on the CMake list to see how feasible that is as I am
certainly no expert with this.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer