[vtkusers] Trouble with vtkbooleanOperationPolydataFilter

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 12:55:43 EDT 2016

There are known issues with the boolean operation filter. If your geometry
has long skinny triangles, it may not work.

Hopefully the new contribution from Adam Updegrove will work in your case.
When I finally find some time to thoroughly review it, I'll work to get it
into VTK.

Cory

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:13 PM, c_mihai via vtkusers <vtkusers at vtk.org>
wrote:

> I'm using the one from the vtk 7.0.0 release.
>

> --

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer