[vtkusers] VTK RGB rendering Volume

abenchaaben abenchaaben at histalim.com
Thu Apr 14 10:54:19 EDT 2016

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for replying. This is what i did. My data is unsigned char and i
set the IndependentComponents to false. I use the blend type RGB_Composite
like it was mentioned in the example. But when i display the result, i had a
black screen. i tried to visualize the some VTI data with volview with the
IndependentComponents to false and it work. So i'm sure it's not the file
that cause the problem. But i really dont know what also can be wrong...