[vtkusers] Creating exe with vtkTkWidgets

CHENET Aude (External) Aude.CHENET-ext at galderma.com
Tue Apr 12 10:19:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to make an executable from a python code which uses vtk 6.3.0 and TkWidgets.
When I package my application, pyinstaller don't find the dependence to vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets-6.3.dll. I've tried to add the dll into the directory where pyinstaller copy all the dll it founds, and that doesn't work.
When I execute the .exe, there is an error ImportError: DLL load failed, always about the vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets' one.
Does anyone have an idea to solve this problem and create an executable embedding vtkTkWidgets?

Aude