[vtkusers] How to display the points in a greyscale range in other colors for DICOM series via vtkImageViewers

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Sun Apr 10 21:46:53 EDT 2016

Hi,fblupi,

At present our application only uses VTK. When vtkImageViewer2 is displayed, its vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors has a default view. What I need is only the points falling in the specific greyscale range are displayed in other color, the other points keeps the old color. With your code, the vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors will be changed and the points beyond the range will be displayed in dark.

I get one thought: get the original lookuptable of vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors and change the RGB of the point whose density falls in the range. However, when I try to get the lookupTable by m_imageViewer.GetWindowLevel().GetLookupTable(), it returns null.

Thanks
Liu Peng

在2016-04-11,"fblupi" <fboli94 at gmail.com> 写道: -----原始邮件-----