[vtkusers] Error in compiling vtkGenericDataArray.txx

徐志華 zionman.hsu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:53:18 EDT 2016

It seems not the solution.

I tried this solution with master trunk archive of 4th, april, but the Error
still issues with the Visual Studio 2015 debug build and Win10

By the way, I tried building vtk lib from master archive frequently, this
error is not issued before,  archive of 22nd, march, is the last archive
that I built debug lib successfuly.

Sincerely,

Hsu

  _____