[vtkusers] Two errors when compiling VTK.

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Tue Apr 5 10:31:51 EDT 2016

This is a bug that slipped past our automated testing for debugging builds
on certain MSVC compilers.

Can you try adding:

#include <cassert>

to the top of VTK/Common/Core/vtkGenericDataArray.txx and let me know if
compilation works? I'm waiting to hear confirmation that this fixes the
issue before pushing the patch to master.

Dave