[vtkusers] Error in compiling vtkGenericDataArray.txx

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Apr 4 09:41:05 EDT 2016

Dave,

We are missing two windows build machines that have died recently.
Unfortunately, we don't have any replacements ready to go and I'm not sure
we've ordered the replacements yet.  We don't appear to have a windows
debug mode build even on the dead machines though.  When we get a new
Windows machine I'll make sure to add a debug mode build to it.

Ben,

How is that new Windows machine coming?

Shawn