[vtkusers] vtkProp3D for area picking cells and points in Java

kent myers dakota_63124 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 20:12:23 EDT 2016

I have implemented area picking in Java based on the example at the following
link

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/AreaPicking

Execution is going to my observer when I complete the area selection and
GetNumberOfItems() returns a value of 2.  However, I don't understand how to
obtain the point and/or cell ids from the vtkProp3D object or how to use the
that object to obtain the points or cells that lie within the picking
rectangle.

Thanks in advance for any help someone can offer.

Kent