[vtkusers] ImagePlaneWidget mapping ImageData with 3 scalars to rgb

Lars Matthäus lars.matthaeus at web.de
Wed Sep 30 03:44:50 EDT 2015

Dear Dean,

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem. The
image in the vtkImagePlaneWidget is still not like the original rgb. I
attach again some screenshots for comparison (vtkImagePlaneWidget on the
left, vtkImageSliceMapper on the right). Is there anything else I could try?

Best,
Lars