[vtkusers] Activiz 6.2 with VTK-6.2 and .NET 4.0 Build Success

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Wed Sep 23 18:41:52 EDT 2015

I did't do a x64 build.  I will be next month.
 I'm also going to look into switching from gccxml to CastXML with the gccxml emulation mode.

 All you should need to do is switch the arch in the VS solution configuration manager for VTK and Activiz.
 You shouldn't need to change anything at the CMAKE level or regenerate.

  Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com
 (253) 200-5353