[vtkusers] A fix for MSVC warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'

Niels Dekker - address until 2018 niels_dekker_address_until_2018 at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 23 10:16:01 EDT 2015

Hi Cory,

Thank you! When I have time (hopefully before next Sunday), I'll try
to contribute the patch via your gitlab contribution process. Is the
process similar to ITK? And do you think I should create a "ticket" or
"bug report" for this little issue?

If I can't get it to work (or if it takes me too much time), I hope
someone else can do the patch for me, next week or so...

   Kind regards, Niels

PS Also thanks to Audrius for the support  :-)